What will your job entail?
- Based on drawings, welding parts and assemblies for conveying systems and machines in steel and stainless steel
- Aligning the welded parts
- Grinding and polishing the welded parts
- Pickling and passivating the stainless steel parts
- Performing additional tasks
Which qualifications do you need?
- A completed intermediate vocational (MBO) technical education
- Demonstrable work experience as a MIG/MAG and TIG welder level 1
- You are accurate and quality-oriented
- You can read technical drawings
- You are willing to learn and develop
What are we offering?
- A good salary that suits your level and requirements
- Excellent fringe benefits
- An informal working environment with short lines
- 25 vacation days and 13 ADV days
- Flexible working hours
Who are we?
Van Uitert realizes and optimizes product conveying, product handling and complete line solutions – in other words, everything required to efficiently run a production process. We create the perfect custom solutions in the field of new packaging types, flexibility, reliability, capacity increase or improvement of line efficiency. Customers can rely on us for a total approach, which includes advice, development, production, assembly, commissioning and maintenance.
Our unique approach works and that’s why we are growing so fast. Would you like to share in our success?
In short, would you like to be part of the Van Uitert Team?
Then apply today!