What will your job entail?
- Assembling/installing tools and production lines based on drawings
- Assembling and testing conveying systems and machines
- Monitoring the quality of the input and output
- Checking the installations for quality and operation (including the necessary adjustment)
Which qualifications do you need?
- A completed technical education
- Relevant work experience in a similar position in mechanical engineering
- A good command of Dutch and English
- You are practical and willing to perform assembly work both at home and abroad
- You have a strong personality and have a problem-solving, analytical and improvising capability
What are we offering?
- A good salary that suits your level and requirements
- Excellent fringe benefits
- An informal working environment with short lines
- 25 vacation days and 13 ADV days
- Flexible working hours
Who are we?
Van Uitert realizes and optimizes product conveying, product handling and complete line solutions – in other words, everything required to efficiently run a production process. We create the perfect custom solutions in the field of new packaging types, flexibility, reliability, capacity increase or improvement of line efficiency. Customers can rely on us for a total approach, which includes advice, development, production, assembly, commissioning and maintenance.
Our unique approach works and that’s why we are growing so fast. Would you like to share in our success?
In short, would you like to be part of the Van Uitert Team?
Then apply today!