What will your job entail?
- Designing, writing, programming/configuring, testing and commissioning customer-specific operating systems
- Programming software and putting production lines into service for customers both at home and abroad
- You are responsible for devising innovative solutions and delivering the quality we want to offer our customers
Which qualifications do you need?
- You have completed your training in electrical engineering
- Experience and knowledge in the field of internal transport systems and machines is desired
- A good command of Dutch and English
- You are practical and willing to perform assembly work both at home and abroad
- Experience with Siemens S7 (TIA) and/or Allen Bradley is desirable
- You have a valid Class B driving license and preferably VCA Basic Safety
- You have a strong personality and have the ability to solve problems and improvise
What are we offering?
- A good salary that suits your level and requirements
- Excellent fringe benefits
- An informal working environment with short lines
- 25 vacation days and 13 ADV days
- Flexible working hours
Who are we?
Van Uitert realizes and optimizes product transport, product handling and complete line solutions – in other words, everything required to efficiently run a production process. We create the perfect custom solutions in the field of new packaging types, flexibility, reliability, capacity increase or improvement of line efficiency. Customers can rely on us for a total approach, which includes advice, development, production, assembly, commissioning and maintenance.
Our unique approach works and that’s why we are growing so fast. Would you like to share in our success?
In short, would you like to be part of the Van Uitert Team?
Then apply today!