What will your job entail?
- Designing and drawing technical elaborations of robot applications
- Writing control software for the application
- Simulating and testing complete robot systems in-house and commissioning them at the customer’s premises
- Providing training courses to customers, during which you explain how the robot system works and describe the related product-specific characteristics
Which qualifications do you need?
- A completed technical education, preferably in mechanical engineering or mechatronics
- A good command of Dutch and English
- You have experience with 2D and 3D drawing packages (Inventor)
- You are willing to work on projects both at home and abroad
- Relevant work experience in a similar position is desired
- You have a strong personality and have the ability to solve problems and improvise
- You are stress-resistant and assertive
- You have a valid Class B driving license and preferably VCA Basic Safety
What are we offering?
- A good salary that suits your level and requirements
- Excellent fringe benefits
- An informal working environment with short lines
- 25 vacation days and 13 ADV days
- Flexible working hours
Who are we?
Van Uitert realizes and optimizes product conveying, product handling and complete line solutions – in other words, everything required to efficiently run a production process. We create the perfect custom solutions in the field of new packaging types, flexibility, reliability, capacity increase or improvement of line efficiency. Customers can rely on us for a total approach, which includes advice, development, production, assembly, commissioning and maintenance.
Wij hebben ons recruitment voor deze vacature uitbesteed aan Personnel Search IT Recruitment. Wil je graag solliciteren of heb je behoefte aan meer informatie? Neem dan telefonisch contact op met Dion Hagenaars via 076-5205511 / 0642021480 of mail naar firstname.lastname@example.org of ga via deze link naar de vacature op de website.